There are several volunteer roles undertaken for the Yeatman.
Volunteers based at the Hospital itself include:
• The Trolley Shop is taken around the wards in the Willows, selling sundry items to the patients and their visitors.
• The Willows Garden is tended to provide an attractive outlook for the patients and places to sit in the fresh air.
• Flower arrangers provide arrangements in public areas of the hospital.
• Beverage volunteers serve a selection of hot and cold drinks to patients in the wards in both the morning and afternoon.
• Additional opportunities are also occasionally available.
If you are interested in any of these opportunities, please contact June McCourt on June.email@example.com
The Friends Helpers assist with:
• Collecting donations from their neighbours, delivering our newsletters and encouraging new membership.
• Assisting with special events and fundraisers. This can range from bucket collections to marshalling at our Car Boot Sales.
• Posters helpers help us advertise upcoming events by distributing posters in their local areas.
• All of the members of the Executive Committee freely give of their time and talents administrating the finances, membership and activities of the Friends. Do you have a skill that would be of benefit to the Friends?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org