There are several valuable volunteering roles undertaken by the Friends:
- The trolley shop is taken round the wards in The Willows, selling sundry items to patients and their visitors.
- Collectors call to collect annual subscriptions and to encourage new membership.
- The Willows Garden is tended to provide an attractive outlook for patients, and places to sit in the fresh air.
- Volunteers arrange flowers in public areas of the hospital.
- A committee of the volunteers administer the membership, finances and activities of the Friends.
If you would like to be one of our active volunteers please contact us here.