Welcome to The 2021 Annual General Meeting
Agenda Annual General Meeting to be held on Monday November 16th at 6:00pm via Zoom.
For a printable version please Click here
- Welcome by the Chairman (Mr David Hayes)
- Apologies for Absence
- Minutes of the Last Meeting
- Matters Arising
- Chairman’s Report (Mr David Hayes)
- Report by Matron (Mrs Helen Hunt)
- Report by Treasurer (Mr John Thompson)
- Resolved that the accounts adopted by the trustees be approved.
- Ratification of New Constitution
- Resolved that the current constitution of the Charity be deleted and replaced with the proposed new constitution circulated via the website and based on the most recent Charity Commission model.
- Appointment of Auditor / Independent Examiner
- Resolved that the reappointment of Milsted Langdon LLP by the trustees as independent examiner of the Charity’s annual report and accounts be approved.
- Election of Officers of the Executive Committee
(a) Resolved that Mike Hatch be reappointed President of the Charity;
(b) Resolved that David Hayes be reappointed Chair of the Charity;
(c) Resolved that Jill Warburton be reappointed as Vice-Chair of the Charity;
(d) Resolved that Elizabeth Turnbull be reappointed Secretary of the Charity;
(e) Resolved that John Thompson be reappointed Treasurer of the Charity.
- Election of New Trustees
(a) Resolved that Fiona Hartley be appointed a trustee of the Charity;
(b) Resolved that Rebecca Tillin be appointed a trustee of the Charity.
- Questions from Friends
- Any Other Business
- Presentation to Mrs Celia Harvey
Minutes of 2020 AGM: Mins of the AGM 2020 Final
Minutes 0f the AGM 2021: Coming Soon
Chairman’s 2020 Report: Chairman’s Report AGM 2020
Chairman 2021 Report: Chairman 2021 Report
Treasurer’s 2020 Report: Accounts for AGM 2020
Treasurer’s 2021 Report: Accounts for AGM 2021 (rounded)
New Trustee Profiles
Minutes of the 2019 AGM