Established in 1951, The Friends of the Yeatman Hospital’s main aims are:
- To provide funds to support additional facilities and equipment to contribute to the efficient running of the hospital;
- To work for the comfort and dignity of the patients;
- To enhance the clinical environment and help to provide training for staff
- To support the provision of healthcare focused projects in the Sherborne community
- To encourage and foster public support of the hospital and healthcare initiatives in the community.
Our key regular source of income is through membership subscriptions. This is enhanced by legacies, individual donations, and fundraising events.
The Friends of The Yeatman Hospital – Registered Charity Number 1031326
We rely on our volunteers to help us support the Yeatman Hospital and our outreach and community programs. We would love to have you join us in our ongoing work.