We are an organisation whose aim is to enhance the amenities at the Yeatman for Sherborne and the surrounding villages.
We support the Yeatman’s in-house services and their associated mobile services e.g. community nurses.
Established in 1951, The Friends of the Yeatman Hospital’s main aims are:
- To provide funds to support additional facilities and equipment to contribute to the efficient running of the hospital;
- To work for the comfort and dignity of the patients;
- To enhance the clinical environment and help to provide training for staff
- To support the provision of healthcare focused projects in the Sherborne community
- To encourage and foster public support of the hospital and healthcare initiatives in the community.
Our key regular source of income is through membership subscriptions. This is enhanced by legacies, individual donations, and fundraising events.
There are several valuable volunteering roles undertaken by the Friends. Click here to find out more.
For more information about the Friends click here.
The Friends of The Yeatman Hospital – Registered Charity Number 1031326